Mr. Ujwal Tripurari is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with rich experience in Management Consulting, Training and Coaching in multiple domains like Finance, Government, Infrastructure, Mining, IT, Pharma, Education, Defence, Retail, NGO’s.
In due course of his career he has led numerous initiatives on implementation of various Business Excellence concepts such as Lean and Six Sigma, Strategic Project Management in multiple domains and has personally overseen the delivery of U.S. Dollar 95 Million in Return on Investments.
He has experience in working in various roles in the organization, has been instrumental in setting up business units; responsible for product strategy development and deployment.
He plays multiple roles as the:
- As the Director – Solutioining at LASSIB Society he is responsible for:
- Evangelizing LASSIB and the Next Generation Practices globally
- Providing Solutions and Advisory Services Globally
- Reaching out to end-users around the world, so that they can reap value of the work of LASSIB
- Senior Consultant and ValDUn Head at KINDUZ Consulting. KINDUZ is a niche management consulting firm which is focused on brining sustained excellence for its Customers.
His Proficiency Forte includes:
- Lean and Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Business Process and Operations Management
- Business Planning and Development
- Business Strategy and Analysis
- Business Transformation
He has done his Bachelors in Computer Science and is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
He published several whitepapers with LASSIB Society such as
- Return on Investment after Implementation of 5S
- Lean Six Sigma Implementation in Government and Public Sectors
- Lean Six Sigma Implementation in Defence
- Achieving X% Savings and Y% Growth