1. Test Center (TC) applies for accreditation by submitting an application form, with evidencesThe test center applies for accreditation by submitting an application form with evidences, either at email@example.com or at the headquarters. Click here to download the application form.
2. LASSIB evaluates TC’s application and verifies the evidence provided
The Director, Accreditation and his team evaluates TC’s application from and verifies the evidence provided. Most of the verification and validation happens over the e-mail and phone to keep cost low for all parties.
3. Does information provided satisfy requirements?
If the application meets all requirements, proceed to Step 6; else proceed to Step 4.
4. LASSIB requests additional information and/or evidence
If the application does not meet all requirements, additional information and/or evidence is requested from the Test Center (TC)
5. TC answers all queries and provides required updates
TC answers all queries and provides required updated via e-mail or by posting information to the headquarters.
6. Undertake physical verification
A physical verification is undertaken through a local auditors by LASSIB. These auditors visit the TC and verify and validate all information provided. The TC bears the cost for the auditors travel, or alternatively arranges for their local travel
7. Does physical verification satisfy requirements?
If the physical verification meets all requirements, proceed to Step 10, else proceed to Step 8.
8. Request changes
If certain requirements are not met, LASSIB will formally request changes with the TC.
9. TC makes required changes
Based on the changes requested, TC makes alterations as required, that will be verified during the next physical verification (Step 6).
10. TC registers as an ATC with required fees
Once all checks are done and LASSIB gives a go ahead, the TC registers as an ATC by depositing the required fees.
11. ATC certificate is dispatched to ATC
The ATC certificate is dispatched to ATC by e-mail and post.