Benefits of Lean and Six Sigma
- “No matter which level of Six Sigma training the respondents completed, their average salaries are higher than the respondents who didn’t complete any Six Sigma training.” A recent industry survey indicated that Certified Six Sigma experts get paid higher than their peers and are recognized to be more analytical and rational in their decision making by their managers.
- “During the past 10 years, Lean and Six Sigma have become one of the most widely practiced process improvement methodologies in both service and manufacturing industries.” Over the years, Lean and Six Sigma have gained acceptance across industries and also across the globe. Today Lean and Six Sigma are used by the Service Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Government and Defense Organizations, and Non Profit Organization. Lean and Six Sigma have therefore become one of the most widely practiced process improvement methodologies in the world.
- “GE produces annual benefits of over $2.5 billion across the organization using Lean Six Sigma.” The above snippet is an example of how organizations can make use of Lean Six Sigma principles to have a positive impact to the topline and bottom line.
- “The savings as a percentage of revenue for a company can vary from 1.2% to 4.5%.” Profit margins play a very key role in determining the market valuation of a company and also its sustenance in the long-term. Research has shown that implementing Lean Six Sigma can increase the profit margins from 1.2% to 4.5%. This has a huge impact, especially for companies that are public, in the form of growth in the share price.
- U.S. Army – “Lean Six Sigma techniques implemented throughout the Army continue to prove successful, and leaders anticipate reaching a $2 billion-savings mark this year.” The above snippet is an example from the Government Sector where the U.S. Army has generated a huge amount of savings using Lean Six Sigma.
Overall, Lean and Six Sigma can be used to:
- Improve organizational cash flows
- Improve organizational profit margins
- Grow organizational revenue
- Decrease organizational costs
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance individual career opportunities, as it is a sought after yet niche skill
Benefits of LASSIB Certification
- Recognition from LASSIB – Resulting in an independent third-party certification, from an unbiased non-profit international society
- Respect from the industry for the rigorous certification process; the check for not only knowledge but also the skills of a candidate
- Endorsement of an individual’s professional knowledge
- Certification increases confidence of the organizations, on their investment in resources:
- during recruitment
- after training
- LASSIB Certification is the only high-value, low cost certification around the world for Lean Six Sigma, from an unbiased, non-profit international society
- On completion of the certificate, certified candidates are allowed to use the relevant LASSIB Seals and Marks for recognition
- Complimentary six months membership to the LASSIB Network. Click here to know more.
- Verification of your Certification claim can be done with LASSIB by potential recruiters or organizations