The Corporate Social Responsibility Community of Practice concluded the second Round Table Conference on “Opportunities and Challenges to Educate
Rural Children in India” on 12th September 2015.
We thank Mr. Aniruddha Dasu for chairing the panel through engaging conversations and discussions. We would also like to thank all the elite panelists for their valuable inputs.
- Mr. Rambabu Kaipa , INFOSYS
- Mr. S Sivashanmugam, Volunteer ISHA VIDYA
- Mrs. Geeta Goti, Social Worker
- Ms. Asmita Kulkarni, Dr. Reddy’s
- Ms. Anamika Sarma Iyer, TATA Business Support Services Limited.
We thank all of you for participating in the Round Table Conference. Your presence helped to make the event a great success.
We also thank the Organizing Team including Ms. Rema Karat, Ms. Surekha, Mr. Chandrasekhar, Ms. Vanita Sahgal, and Mr. Viiveck Verma.
The pictures and webcast from the Conference is now live and available for viewing here:https://csrcop.lassibsociety.org/