LASSIB Society, Hyderabad Chapter takes pride in introducing the panelists for the 4th Knowledge Management Round Table Conference (RTC) on “Making Collaboration an Effective Tool for Productivity” on 7th November 2015, at Synergy Computer Solutions, Hyderabad.
Seasoned KM experts are coming together for a panel discussion on “How can social Media elements of employees be leveraged for cultivating a better collaboration and subdue the silos culture?”
The panel members include:
- Mr. Srinivas Peddada, Executive Vice President & CIO, SKS Microfinance
- Ms. Mamata Vegunta, Director – HR, Invesco
- Mr. Retesh Kopparam, Head of Station – Investment Operations, Invesco
- Mr. Joseph Thomas, Director – HR, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Mr. Praveen Pantula, AVP – HR, BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Gyan Pandey, KM Leader – DSS Center Dupont
- Mr. Subbu Machiraju
View the website for detailed panel profiles: https://kmcop.lassibsociety.org/panelist/