Aims and Objectives:
- To spread and impart knowledge on management systems in any suitable form across geo-political boundaries
- To provide certifications to individuals and organizations on management systems
- To consult organizations in matters of management systems, and to implement and bring in improvements
- To function as non-political and non-religious organization serving the people without prejudice
- To take up any other measures as may be conducive to the achievements of the above objectives and also to protect the interests of the society
- Certified that the Association is formed with no profit motive and commercial activities involved in its working
- Certified that the Office Bearers are not paid from the Association
- Certified that the Association would not engage in agitational activities to ventilate its grievances
- Certified that the Office Bearers Signatures are genuine
We the undersigned persons in the Memo have formed into an Association and responsible to run the affairs of the Association and are desirous of getting the Society registered under AP Societies Registration Act 2001
Functions of the Executive Body and Office Bearers
- President : He presides over all the meeting of the both General Body and Executive Committee. He can cast his vote in case of tie. He can supervise all the branches of the Society.
- Vice President : He shall assist the President in discharging his duties in the absence of the President and he shall perform the duty of the President as entrusted by him.
- Secretary : He is their Executive Officer of the Society and custodian to all records relating to the Society and correspondent on behalf of the Society. He has to take on records of all minutes of the Society to be conveyed to both the bodies of the Society with the permission of the President. He guides the Treasurer in preparing the Budget and Expenditures Statement of the Society.
- Joint Secretary : He has to do the work entrusted by the Executive Committee. He has to assist the Secretary in discharging his duties in the absence of the Secretary and he can perform the duties of the Secretary.
- Treasurer : He is responsible for all financial transactions and funds of the Society. He has to maintain Accounts properly along with the vouchers. He has to prepare the accounts of the Society jointly with the Secretary or President.
- Office Bearers : They are the responsible person to attend to such activities of the Society which the Executive Committee entrust to them.
- Quorum : Half of the total members for General Body Meeting and ¼ for Executive Committee Meeting.
- Funds : The funds shall be spent only for the attachment of the objects of the Society and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly to any of the Members through any means. Bank Account will be opened on the name of the Society in any Bank/s and it will be operated by any two of President/Vice President/Secretary/Joint Secretary/Treasurer.
- Amendments : No amendment or alteration shall be made in the purpose of the Association unless it is voted by 2/3 of its members present at a Special Meeting conveyed for the purpose and confirmed by 2/3 of the Members present at a Second Special Meeting.
- Winding Up : In case the Society has to be wound up the property and funds of the Society that remain after discharging the liabilities, if any, shall be transferred or paid to some other Institute with similar aims and objects.