What does Lassib mean?
In ancient Aramaic, Lassib means “Fountain of Knowledge”.
LASSIB Society Vision :
Nurturing Next Generation Governance Globally
LASSIB Society Mission:
Nurturing Next Generation Governance Globally,
- among Individuals, Organizations and Governments
- to deliver Accessible, Affordable, Quality, Accountable and Perceived outcomes
- for Themselves, End-users and related Stakeholders
- through a balanced fusion of Human Assets, Processes, Technologies, Partners, and other Resources
LASSIB Society’s Definition of Governance
The word governance derives from the Greek verb κυβερνάω [kubernáo] which means to steer and was used for the first time in a metaphorical sense by Plato.
From LASSIB Society’s perspective:
- Individuals steer their personal lives and professional careers i.e. govern themselves
- Organization steer themselves to deliver on their vision, mission and objectives i.e. govern themselves
- Governments steer themselves to deliver value to their citizens and communities i.e. govern themselves