Delivery Process for the Accredited Test Centers (ATCs) 1. Register candidates, receive fees in the name of LASSIB
1. Register candidates, receive fees in the name of LASSIB
The Authorized Training Provider (ATC) registers candidates, and receives fees in the name of ‘Lean and Six Sigma International Board’.
2. Send fees collected to LASSIB
All fees collected should be sent to LASSIB.
3. Dispatch examination papers
LASSIB dispatches latest examination papers to the ATC, once the fees is received.
4. Conduct examination
The ATC conducts the examination using the latest examination papers sent by LASSIB.
5. Dispatch answer papers
The ATC dispatches the answer papers to LASSIB through post / courier.
6. LASSIB releases service fees to ATC
LASSIB releases service fees to ATC once the answer papers are received.
7. LASSIB evaluates and declares results
LASSIB evaluates and declares the results to the trainees, keeping the ATC informed.
8. LASSIB dispatches certificates to candidates
LASSIB dispatches the certificates to candidates directly.
9. Certificates are received
Certificates are received by the candidates.
10. Candidate registers for + certification
Candidate register for the + certification i.e. the interview with LASSIB. The process from here is as in the detailed process flow.
11. Request feedback
LASSIB requests for feedback from the candidates online or over the phone.
12. Trainees provide feedback
Trainees provide feedback, if possible in detail.
13. Initiate corrective and preventive actions
LASSIB and ATC initiate corrective and prevention actions as required.