Delivery Process for the Accredited Training Provider
1. Register trainees for training and/or certification program
The Authorized Training Provider (ATP) register trainees for the training and/or certification program.
All training fees and certification fees should be collected in the name of ‘Lean and Six Sigma International Board’.
2. Collect fees in the name of LASSIB, dispatch fees to LASSIB
The ATP has to collect the fees for training and/or certification in the name of ‘Lean and Six Sigma International Board’, and dispatch it to LASSIB
The minimum fees that should be charged per trainee for a training program is:
- USD 100
- For trainings conducted in India: INR 800/-
The maximum fees to be charged per trainee, can be decided by an ATP depending on the costs involved.
3. Fees received
LASSIB receives the fees from the ATP.
4. Use training material as provided by LASSIB
The ATP should use the training material as provided by LASSIB. Any additional material used is a welcome.
5. Dispatch examination papers if paid for certification
LASSIB dispatches latest examination papers to the ATP, once a training program is announced.
6. Use accredited trainers
The ATP should use authorized trainers, as approved during the accreditation process.
|Training to be delivered||Minimum qualification for trainer|
|LASSIB Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification|
|LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification|
|LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training||Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification|
|LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training||Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification|
7. Deliver training
The ATP delivers the training to the trainees.
8. LASSIB dispatches training fees to ATP
LASSIB dispatches the training fees to ATP, within 10 calendar days of completion of the training program.
9. Dispatch training certificates to ATP
LASSIB dispatches the training certificates to ATP.
10. Certificates are delivered to trainees
Training certificates are then delivered to the trainees by ATP.
11. Conduct examination
The ATP conducts the examination using the examination papers sent by LASSIB.
12. Dispatch answer papers and fees to LASSIB
The ATP dispatches the answer papers and applicable fees to LASSIB, through post / courier.
13. LASSIB evaluates and declares results
LASSIB evaluates and declares the results to the trainees, keeping the ATP informed.
14. LASSIB dispatches certificates and examination fees to ATP
LASSIB dispatches the certificates to the ATP. The ATP is further responsible to deliver the certificates to the trainees.
LASSIB also dispatches the service fees to the ATP within 10 calendar days of the completion of the examination.
15. Certificates are delivered to trainees
Certificates are then delivered to the candidates by ATP.
16. Candidate registers for + certification
Candidate register for the + certification i.e. the interview with LASSIB. The process from here is as in the detailed process flow.
17. Request feedback
LASSIB requests for feedback from the trainees online or over the phone.
18. Trainees provide feedback
Trainees provide feedback, if possible in detail.
19. Initiate corrective and preventive actions
LASSIB and ATP initiate corrective and prevention actions as required.