LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
What does the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification give you, and prepare your for?
- A comprehensive understanding of the Lean principles and the Six Sigma methodology
- Teaches you over 120 advanced Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, that you can effectively use in your day-to-day work
- Helps you undertake Lean Six Sigma projects, that can help you deliver one or more of the following estimated benefits through each project:
- USD 150,000/- worth of benefits to your organization / business / division / department / yourself
- 1.5 σ improvement in process capability of an important process
- 30% improvement in an important metric
Are there any prerequisites?
One of the following two criteria must be met to register for the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Minimum of four (4) years full-time industry experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from LASSIB
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from other certification providers
- If directly undertaking Black Belt Certification
- USD 300/-
- Residents in India: INR 13,000/-
- If undertaking Black Belt Certification, after Green Belt Certification
- USD 90/-
- Residents in India: INR 4,000/-
NOTE: 50% of the fees will be waived for full time students, when a minimum of 20 students register together. Photocopies of valid student Id cards should be provided for verification.
- Prepare based on the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge
- Attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers or other training providers. This is recommended and required at this stage. LASSIB strongly recommends classroom training before you take up Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Implement principles learnt in your day-to-day work through Lean Six Sigma projects. It is strongly recommended that you take up at least one project before you take up the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
What should you do before you appear for the interview?
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement and apply the knowledge gained
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use the LASSIB Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate LASSIB Seals and Markets in your signature as well
- Take up next level of Lean Six Sigma education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns. The next level of certification is that of a Master Black Belt. LASSIB will release standards for a Master Black Belt in the due course of time. This will based on practical work, than based on an examination.
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to the LASSIB network