LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
What does the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification give you, and prepare your for?
- A comprehensive understanding of the Lean principles and the Six Sigma methodology
- Teaches you over 60 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, that you can effectively use in your day-to-day work
- Helps you undertake Lean Six Sigma projects, that can help you deliver one or more of the following estimated benefits through each project:
- USD 50,000/- worth of benefits to your organization / business / division / department / yourself
- 0.5 σ improvement in process capability of an important process
- 10% improvement in an important metric
Are there any prerequisites?
One of the following two criteria must be met to register for the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification..
- Minimum of two (2) years full-time industry experience
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification from LASSIB
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt / White Belt Certification from other certification providers
- If directly undertaking Green Belt Certification
- USD 240/-
- Residents in India: INR 10,500/-
- If undertaking Green Belt Certification, after Yellow Belt Certification
- USD 90/-
- Residents in India: INR 4,000/-
NOTE: 50% of the fees will be waived for full time students, when a minimum of 20 students register together. Photocopies of valid student Id cards should be provided for verification.
- Prepare based on the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge
- Attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers or other training providers. This is recommended and required at this stage. LASSIB strongly recommends classroom training before you take up Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt certification.
- Implement principles learnt in your day-to-day work through Lean Six Sigma projects. It is strongly recommended that you take up at least one project before you take up the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
What should you do before you appear for the interview?
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement and apply the knowledge gained
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use the LASSIB Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate LASSIB Seals and Markets in your signature as well
- Take up next level of Lean Six Sigma education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns.
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to the LASSIB network