LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
What does the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification give you, and prepare your for?
- A detailed understanding and introduction to the Lean principles and the Six Sigma methodology
- Introduces you to over 30 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, that you can effectively use in your day-to-day work
- Covers details of:
- Understanding organizational/business priorities and setting organizational/business strategy (Recognize Phase)
- Understanding customer’s needs, wants and perceptions (Define Phase)
- Understanding how to define a project (Define Phase)
- Understanding how to set up a measurement system and evaluate current systems (Measure Phase)
- Understanding how to measure current performance (Measure Phase)
- Understanding how to analyze and identify root causes (Analyze Phase)
- Understanding how to prioritize action items and make improvements (Improve Phase)
- Understanding how to sustain improvements brought in (Control Phase)
- Helps you play an effective participatory role in Lean Six Sigma projects
Are there any prerequisites?
- There are no prerequisites, to register for the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- If directly undertaking Yellow Belt Certification
- USD 170/-
- Residents in India: INR 7,500/-
- If undertaking Yellow Belt Certification, after White Belt Certification
- USD 90/-
- Residents in India: INR 4,000/-
NOTE: 50% of the fees will be waived for full time students, when a minimum of 20 students register together. Photocopies of valid student Id cards should be provided for verification.
What should you do before you write the examination?
- Prepare based on the LASSIB Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Body of Knowledge
- If required, attend a training program through the Authorized Training Centers or other training providers.
- Implement principles learnt in your day-to-day work
What should you do before you appear for the interview?
- The interview will not test your theoretical knowledge, but how you can and how you have practically implemented the concepts learnt
- So all you need to do is implement, implement and implement and apply the knowledge gained
What after receiving the certification?
- First, celebrate
- You are allowed to use the LASSIB Seals and Marks in your resume, other documentation and media as required
- You are allowed to use the appropriate LASSIB Seals and Markets in your signature as well
- Take up higher levels of Lean Six Sigma education, and then certification. Higher the level, higher the recognition and higher the returns.
- Contribute case studies, articles and knowledge to the LASSIB network